The responsibility of hosting a graduation party can be a daunting task with many details and logistics to keep in mind. But let’s focus on the two most important things that guests look for: food and entertainment.
Great food and creative food presentations are always a hit, so let’s start you with some ideas:
1) A food truck right in your backyard. Your guests could choose from the menu, and the chef takes their orders and prepares delicious fresh food on the spot.
2) A pizza oven onsite making fresh pizzas of your guests’ choosing, they won't be able to resist the aromas that arise! More tantalizing is to have a mozzarella puller making fresh mozzarella to put on your salad or pizza. It doesn’t get more authentic than this!
3) An Ice Cream truck not only has kids excited but adults too. Dessert doesn’t get better than your favorite frozen treat on a hot summer day, and having an ice cream truck in your backyard is the cherry on top, literally!
2) Set up a net for a game of volleyball or badminton.
3) A photo booth with fun props and your graduate’s college colors and let your kid’s friends have at it!
And, saving the best for last,
5) Live music or DJ. Nothing gets your guests on their feet quicker than their favorite song playing in the background. Music sets a lively and vivid tone for your party so make sure you give it plenty of thought.
Need help planning your graduation party? Call us at 315-422-9400 and let us share ideas like this and many more with you.
Here's a little more inspiration: